Tuesday, December 11, 2007

dt interpretering

Have you experinced with dt interpretering?

most places have that in the hospitals/professional bldgs... its like VP (video phone).. but its available 24/7/365.. with many different languages includes ASL..

Our hospital in Clarksburg, WV is trying to get it set up since a year but still struggle with date due, and computer/internet/firewalls system troubles. so I cant wait to have that so i dont have to worry about the real life interpreters not showing up or not on time if there's emergency or urgent...

I just need your opnion if you had experiences... like it or not.. what not or whats good..
thanks!

3 comments:

JABParis said...

what is dt?

Judy

Deb Ann and Hannah said...

Hello! Welcome to the vlogland!

Can you explain more about DT interpreting? I look forward to seeing more of your ASL vlogs!

AnnieGiglz said...

Thanks for warm welcome.. I am trying my best..

well I am new to this dt interpreting.. I just found out dt is DeafTalk..

its like VP -- have tv montior that you can call operator to choose which languages.. it said over 150 languages. pick ASL, the ASL interpreter will appear on the montior, you can see her/him on tv.. and her/him can see you..

I hope that I can find a brief picture or video of it.. If I find it.. I will post here.
:)